This rental is located at 1726 17th Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2495 / 2br – Expansive home featuring excellent downtown DC access!
LOCATION: 1726 17th Street NW #202 Washington DC 20009
• Terrific Dupont Circle location between energetic 17th ST and 18th ST, just north of Dupont Circle and 3 blocks from everything the U Street Corridor has to offer.
• You can walk to Dupont Circle or U Street (or Woodley Park) Metro Stations for access all over the city.
• New Hampshire AVE runs across 17th ST while on the eastside, Safeway, 7-Eleven, and a slew or restaurants and shops line 17th ST.
• Great vicinity and excellent outlet to explore all that the city has to offer at your front door, including restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops; the National Mall is a scenic walk away and serves as a reprieve from the city and the daily grind.
• The Revere House is a classic Art Deco secure condominium with a cozy lobby area, and privacy hard to locate in DC plus a stunning rooftop deck.
• Upon entering, discover a spacious open layout, with hardwood floors, ample closet space, and track lighting.
• Galley Kitchen has ample granite countertop and cabinet space, as well as attractive tiled floor, stainless steel appliances, and modern fixtures.
• The master bedroom features his and her closet space and hardwood floors.
• Second bedroom also features great closet space and can be converted to an office/den.
• Modern vanity, fixtures and tile are featured in the full size bathroom. A linen closet fulfills your storage needs just outside of the bathroom in the hallway.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Street Parking
• Small pets considered with monthly fee
• Water Included
• Laundry room in basement of building
• Storage unit included
• Tenant Responsible Electric, Gas, and cable/internet”