This rental is located at 3437 Oakwood Terrace, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$4995 / 4br – Gorgeous locale features fireplace and chandelier
• Gorgeous semi-detached end rowhome on lovely leafy Mount Pleasant neighborhood, with old time architecture, low-key restaurants and shops.
• Nestled on a quaint dead-end street with an easy walk to Columbia Heights, Rock Creek Park and Cleveland Park, this charming neighborhood was carved out of former farmland and features Saturday morning Farmer’s Market, http://mtpfm.com
• Wonderful access to all of DC, shopping, grocery including BestWorld Supermarket around the corner, restaurants and cafes. DC classic Heller Bakery 3 blocks away.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) sits just 3/4 of a mile away on 14th street for excellent access.
• Beautiful front porch with great space and nicely elevated off the street, offering peaceful views of Oakwood.
• Home also features a delightful private backyard, deck and gas grill and access to parking space.
• Many outstanding features in this turn of the century home; expansive interior layout flooded with natural light over three levels including transom windows, hardwood floors, and refinished mouldings and doors.
• The first level features a large living area with a wood burning fireplace and intuitive layout that looks out to the porch and Oakwood.
• A dedicated dining room sits between the kitchen and living room, has decorate fireplace and chandelier.
• Fabulously kitchen with stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets, ample countertop space, and eye appealing granite countertops, plus half bath and access to backyard.
• The upper level features a large master bedroom en-suite to the front of the home with walk-in closet and master bath.
• Middle bedroom has terrific closet space and easy access to bathroom.
• On the backside of the home features the second bedroom with a wood burning fireplace and can be utilized as an office/den.
• The bathroom is fully renovated with beautiful tile, fixtures, and vanity and steam shower.
• The lower level includes a utility room with washer/dryer and one bedroom one bath plus kitchenette in law suite.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available October 3
• Sorry no cats; well trained dogs considered
• No smoking on premises
• Tenant responsible for Electricity, Gas, Water, Cable/Internet
• AC Units provided for upstairs and downstairs.
• Excellent Parking with one private spot in back plus street
• Full size washer/dryer in utility room
• Secure space for bicycle lockup
• Optional ADT Security System and monitoring for Tenant Activation”