This rental is located at 555 Massachusetts Avenue, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2000 / 1br – Exquisite locale w/close proximity to the Capitol Hill/National Mall
• 555 Mass offers every amenity possible, located in the heart of Mount Vernon and directly adjacent to Chinatown. Just steps from public transportation, renowned restaurants, boutiques and more, this is truly convenience at its best.
• Originally a small, historic neighborhood with ethnic restaurants, markets, and small businesses, Chinatown was known for its annual Chinese New Year festival and the Friendship Arch over H Street at 7th Street. Today, Chinatown is full of new restaurants, shops, cultural centers and entertainment venues including the Verizon Center, The National Portrait Gallery and the National Building Museum.
• The area is also known for its proximity to the White House, Capitol Hill, the DC Courthouse, The National Mall, parks and the nation’s foremost cultural and educational centers. It provides easy access to Reagan National Airport and Union Station. A recently opened Safeway grocery store is one block away.
• Building includes 24-hour front desk, rooftop pool and grilling area, fitness facility, library, club room with fireplace and bar.
• Walk to work or easy access to the Metro’s Red, Green and Yellow lines at the Gallery Place-Chinatown station a couple blocks away. The Mt. Vernon-Convention Center stop is also just 2 blocks from 555 Mass. There is always an abundant supply of taxis available in this destination neighborhood.
• New Building with sharp interior design and rooftop with stunning views of the Capitol and Monument.
• Unit features includes attractive finishes, granite and newer appliances, tiled bath and generous closet space.
• The kitchen has top of the line appliances and beautiful countertops and cabinets and an eat in breakfast bar.
• The Living Room is expansive and a great entertainment area, perfect for large couch and chairs.
• Spacious Bedroom can fit a king size bed, dresser and features walk-in closet and bath with all modern touches.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Pets Considered
• Washer/Dryer in Unit
• Tenant pays electric, gas, Internet/Cable
• Water/Trash Service Included
• Renter’s Insurance Required
• Tenant responsible for HOA move-in fees”