Photo by PoPville flickr user Green Vine
From a press release:
“Ice Cream Jubilee is releasing its line of fall ice cream flavors to the public on Monday, September 11, 2017. Ice Cream Jubilee is also having a “Sneak Peek” Flavor Tasting Party on September 9-10, 2017. Tickets may be purchased for $8 for a flight of 7 flavors here.
“Pumpkin spice is nice, but Ice Cream Jubilee is a pumpkin-free zone this fall! I started Ice Cream Jubilee three years ago because I see my world in ice cream flavors. There are so many other delicious fall flavors – like whiskey, maple, molasses, apple, dark beer, and nuts – that I’m excited to share with our ice cream fans!” said Victoria Lai, Ice Cream Jubilee founder.
Apple Butter Oatmeal Cookie. Photo credit: Anna Meyer Photography
· Sweet Potato Molasses Candy – Forget pumpkin! This ice cream flavor is inspired by fluffy sweet potato pie with handmade molasses candy brittle pieces mixed in.
· Apple Butter Oatmeal Cookie – Cookies are new sprinkles! We make our own fresh apple butter and mix it into our local, all-natural cream from South Mountain Creamery. Then we crumble in oatmeal cookies as the ice cream freezes for added crunch and spice.
· Chocolate Barley Beer – We steep our cream with roasted barley and pour in melted chocolate as we churn the ice cream, then we finish it with a splash of local dark chocolate Porter beer from Port City Brewing company.
· Pistachio Cannoli – Pistachio ice cream made with ground pistachios, cannoli pieces, mini chocolate chips, and sweet ricotta cheese. This is very decadent.
· Maple Rye Pecan – This was last year’s top seller! Ice cream flavored with real maple syrup, candied pecans, and local rye whiskey from Catoctin Creek Distillery in VA.
· Marionberry – The classic is back! Marionberries – a blackberry from Oregon – are mixed into a vanilla ice cream base with a swirl of graham crackers.
· Coffee & Doughnuts – We’re keeping this flavor for another season because it kept selling out! This is our collaboration with local business District Doughnut and Zeke’s Coffee.
· Spicy Strawberry Ginger sorbet – Fresh ginger juice adds a little spicy bite to this traditional-looking non-dairy strawberry sorbet. Add a scoop to your prosecco cocktail with a scoop of Gin & Tonic sorbet.
To make room for these new flavors, Ice Cream Jubilee will say goodbye to the following flavors: Snickers Snickerdoodle, Blueberry Pie, Basil Goat Cheese
Ice Cream Jubilee serves ice cream sundaes, milkshakes, cookies, coffee drinks, and coffee floats.
Ice Cream Jubilee has two locations: Logan Circle location at 1407 T Street NW and Yards Park location at 301 Water Street SE. Both locations are open from 11am – 11pm on Friday and Saturday, 11am – 10pm, Sunday-Thursday.”