This rental is located at 1724 Park Road NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2895 / 2br – Exquisite spacious locale features generous layout plus hardwood floor
• Incredible Mount Pleasant location nestled on the corner of Park and Mt Pleasant Street, a quaint residential block, easy walk to Columbia Heights, Rock Creek Park and Cleveland Park
• Wonderful access to all of DC, shopping, grocery including BestWorld Supermarket around the corner, restaurants and cafes. DC classic Heller Bakery 3 blocks away.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) sits just 3/4 of a mile away on 14th street for excellent access.
• In gorgeous Mount Pleasant home with 4 units, however this is the only unit in the home with its own private entrance from the parking pad
• Complete with a restored three-color facade aimed at mimicking how the exterior looked a century ago, this ground level condo will not disappoint.
• Enjoy the 4 kilowatt solar panel system on the roof aimed at reducing unit electricity bills by 30 to 50 percent!
• Quaint 300 square-foot communal rooftop deck with a 30 square-foot vegetable garden for tenant enjoyment.
• Home features a quaint front porch and picturesque setting in Mount Pleasant!
• Large open elongated layout, above ground basement level condo with terrific design options at your disposal with attractive finishes including hardwood floors, exposed brick, and modern fixtures throughout.
• Living/dining split is spacious and opens until into the kitchen space.
• Kitchen features gorgeous hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops and attractive backsplash, large pantry and breakfast bar.
• The master bedroom features excellent closet space and its own full size bath with dual sinks, attractive vanity and modern fixtures and finishes.
• Perfectly configured, the second bedroom to the back of the condo can also be utilized as an office/den and has easy access to the second full bath and direct access to the parking pad
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Sorry No Pets
• Washer/dryer in unit
• Tenant responsible for Electricity, Cable/Internet. Water/Trash Service included
• 1 assigned Parking Space”