This rental is located at 3rd and U Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$4695 / 4br – Terrific 4BR Home with Tons of Design Options, Exposed Brick, HW Floor
• Located conveniently off of Rhode Island Ave and next to the Park at LeDroit, this impressive 3 level rowhome is nestled discreetly in the historic LeDroit Park.
• The Rhode Island Metro (red) as well as the Shaw-Howard University Metro (green/yellow) stations are just a few blocks away.
• In the wonderful Le Droit Park/Bloomingdale neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries, including Red Hen, Boundary Stone, El Camino, Grassroots Gourmet, and Aroi.
• In addition, Big Bear Cafe, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Windows Cafe and Market and Showtime Lounge are some other attractive hot spots you will not want to miss.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south via N Capitol
• Brick appointed (recently repainted) rowhome with brick walkway. Backyard is quaint for grilling and relaxing.
• Terrific four-bedroom home with plenty of design options at your disposal, covered with hardwood floors, exposed brick, transom windows, and original mouldings.
• Living room to the front of the home features decorative fireplace, nook overlooking 3rd Street and segues perfected to the large dining room space that features a half bath.
• Kitchen features ample cabinet and granite countertop space, stainless steel appliances, and direct access to backyard access.
• The upper level features a large master bedroom to the front of the home with vaulted ceilings, decorative fireplace and excellent natural light.
• The middle bedroom has excellent natural light and the third bedroom to the back of the home can also be utilized as a den/office.
• Fully finished and renovated basement (anticipated to finish end of July-see rendering) will have a full bedroom, kitchenette, bath and direct access to the backyard.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available August 1
• Tenant pays electric, gas, water, cable/internet
• Washer/dryer in home
• Alarm system for tenant activation
• Street parking
• Pets considered”