This rental is located at Brown ST NW at Newton Street NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2150 / 2br – Charming Home with Large Living Area
• Be welcomed to an open and bright/spacious English Basement
• Very efficient kitchen on back wall with plenty of cabinet space built in microwave, dishwasher and large pantry closest
• Large living area is split with eat in area, features receded lighting throughout
• Hallway leads to two good sized bedrooms, one which can be converted to a den/office
• Beautiful patio/deck, private and relaxing atmosphere big enough to fit table and chairs and small planting boxes
• Great proximity to Piney Branch Park on quiet one way street, this home is near the Smithsonian National Zoo as well as prominent neighborhoods such as Cleveland Park and Columbia Heights.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) is just a half mile away and Georgia Ave Petworth Metro Station is about a mile.
• At 14th ST you will find an array of restaurants, stores, groceries, and eateries—including Target, Giant, Marshalls, The Heights, Panda Express, Z-Burger, Chipotle, Cava Grill, and much much more!
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available July 1
• Washer and dryer in unit
• Street Parking
• Responsible for 1/3 of all utilities
• Pets on case by case basis”