This rental is located at 2030 8th Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2975 / 1br – 800ft2 – Stunning 1bed/1bath corner unit in Shaw/U Street
Stunningly modern and perfectly located…. this 1 BR / 1 BA condo is available for rent in the boutique Atlantic Plumbing Condominium building just steps from the restaurants, night life, and retail of U Street. Located just one block from 9th and U Street you are within a moments walk to the U Street Metro, multiple bus lines, bikeshare, WeWork, and venues such as 9:30 Club, Nellies, Brixton, 801 Restaurant, Right Proper Brewery and more.
Newly constructed just 2 years ago, the property offers access fob security, full service reception, fully equipped on-site fitness center, reservable party room with kitchen, resident exclusive rooftop with fire pit, lounge chairs, grills, and more.
– Flexible, though ideally starting mid/late May or early June.
– Amazing Southeast views
– Floor to ceiling windows flood the unit with light in every room
– High-End Bosch appliances (Dishwasher, Slide-Drawer Microwave, 4 Burner Glass Cooktop, and Convection Oven)
– Custom Elfa closet organizers in both the Bedroom and Hallway closets
– Glass enclosed over-size shower with rain shower head
– Laufen restroom fixtures
– Dimmer lighting controls in all living areas
– Pre-wired for Wall Mounted television in Living Room (Wall mount included!)
– Full-Size GE Washer and Dryer (easily fits large loads of towels, comforters, etc)
– Custom light gray grasscloth wall finishes throughout entry foyer and corridors
– Modern textured geometric accent wall in living room
– LED Under and Over-Cabinet accent lighting
– Stunning dark gray “barnwood”-look flooring throughout
– Pre-wired for Verizon FIOS for internet and TV
On-site reserved parking may be available for additional cost. Please inquire if interested.”