Washington, DC


“Dear PoPville,

I need to renew my license at the end of the month but am currently under contract to purchase a home with a closing date set for the end of next month.

Can/should I attempt to renew the license at the DMV with my (potentially) new address? Or might there be a way to get a temporary license while I’m in limbo between homes?

Any advice or past examples would be greatly appreciated!”


Subscribe to our mailing list