From an email:
“Exposed DC Photography Show – 11th Annual Exhibition
– Featuring 43 images of the Washington metro area
– Opening reception: Thursday, March 9, 6 to 10 p.m.
– Exhibit hosted by brand new event space AJAX, 1011 4th Street NW
– Exhibition magazine available for purchase, featuring all the winners
– Best in Show awards chosen by a panel of distinguished local photographers
– Beer provided by Bluejacket Brewery; Beats by v:shal kanwar
– Advance tickets: $20. Door tickets: $25
Exposed DC is excited to announce its 11th annual Exposed DC Photography Show, March 9 through March 19, 2017.
These 43 winning photographs were chosen from a contest for their unique view of the Washington area as a place where we live and work and love every day. Five of those photographs will be awarded our Best in Show prizes, each one chosen by a panel of distinguished metro-area photographers: Susana Raab, Lauren Stockbower, Yodith Dammlash, Darren Smith, and Jennifer Sakai.
D.C.’s own Bluejacket Brewery will provide their original beers at an open bar; complimentary wine and snacks will also be available. DJ v:shal kanwar + special guests will provide beats in the brand new events space AJAX, located a few blocks from the Mt. Vernon Square and Gallery Place metro stations. Photo printing and framing is provided by local startup Framebridge.
A full color 11th annual Exhibition Magazine with all 43 winning photos be available at the opening.
Exhibit open Saturdays-Sundays: 11am-4pm
Limited weekday hours: See social media for updates during the exhibit.
Closing day: Sunday, March 19
All photographs displayed will be for sale.”