Support PoP!

Beautiful Photos of Bei Bei, Back in Fighting Form!!

bei bei
Photo by PoPville flickr user angela n.

Like many of you, I am currently fighting a brutal case of inaugural insomnia. Can’t stop thinking. So, it was with great joy that I found Angela’s phenomenal (as always) photos of Bei Bei seemingly fully recovered from emergency surgery. I’d say it has improved my mood 87%. To get back the other 13% – here, again, is the list and interactive map of bars staying open late this week.

31566595563_c0ab170df9_z
Photo by PoPville flickr user angela n.

32000315410_42b9c9c2ea_z
Photo by PoPville flickr user angela n.

And if pandas aren’t your thing, I will crack your cold heart with a baby orangutan.

32000309090_1f3c5d6f30_z
Photo by PoPville flickr user angela n.

Recent Stories

If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…

“Dear PoPville, Sitting in Logan Circle reading a book – guy with giant amp pulls up on bike blasting music and sits on a bench. Zero social awareness. Everyone else…

This rental is located around 10th and South Carolina Ave, SE. The Craigslist ad says: “$2,075 / 1br – 1000ft2 – Bright English Basement in Beautifully Appointed Capitol Hill Home

Thanks to Jessica for sending the latest:

×

Subscribe to our mailing list