This rental is located at 1317 Shepherd Street, NW. The listing says:
“Beautiful new condo on the top floor, perched above neighboring houses. Tall vaulted ceilings, 12 huge windows on 3 exposures, great views. Friendly neighbors in this 8-unit building on a quiet, tree-lined street in a central location.
– New construction, energy efficient appliances, low utility bills, dual flush toilets
– Central HVAC
– Large in-unit washer and dryer
– Gas cooking, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
– Solid oak hardwood floors throughout
– Built-in iPod dock and speaker system
– Water / sewer included, you pay gas and electric
– No pets, no smoking
– Easy street parking, ZipCar behind building
– 1 year lease, available August 27
Perfect Location – 5 to 15 minute walk from:
– Transportation: Petworth or Columbia Heights Metro, buses on 14th, 16th, or Georgia
– Shops: brand new Safeway, Yes! Organic Market, Annie\’s Ace Hardware, Target, CVS
– Bars / restaurants: Red Derby / Taqueria Habanero, Petworth Citizen / Slim\’s Diner / Timber Pizza, Qualia Coffee, Pho Viet, The Coupe / Meridian Pint
– Neighborhood amenities: library, dog park, pool, 2 community gardens
– One block from Rock Creek Park
Live close enough to walk to it all but just far enough to avoid the city noise and traffic!”
You can see more photos here.
This 2 bed/2 bath is going for $2,800/Mo.
This rental is located at 15th st se near pennsylvania ave se. The Craigslist ad says: “$1,900 / 1br – 750ft2 – Open House: Beautifully renovated 1 to 2 bed…
photo by Mr.TinMD “Dear PoPville, I’m hoping your readers/ hive mind might have some leads on where to get rare or old books appraised?
If you’re like most people, you’d rather not waste hours getting your car serviced. That’s why so many are turning to local start-up CarCare To Go for all their car…
“Dear PoPville, At around 3:45AM this morning, a man entered my house on the 4700 block of Colorado Ave NW while my wife and I were home and took her…