3211 O Street, NW
From Crumbs & Whiskers:
“Crumbs & Whiskers is looking for three cat loving visionaries to join forces with the founder and bring DC an awesome cat cafe this summer.
What will you do? See roles below.
What will you get in return? Free access to Crumbs & Whiskers. Forever. And a really fun and amazing experience. (Also tons of really cool cat swag, which you’re obviously into.)
1) Creative Spirit: You are the person who has awesome ideas and knows how to breathe life into those ideas. Think events, social media campaigns, DIY cafe decor, and more. Everything you create is inspiring, fun, exciting, and has this crazy ability to make everyone around you smile. You’re also great at building and managing relationships with suppliers, partners, etc. (Duh, everyone loves you!) You are pure sunshine.
Ideal Background: Marketing, Supply Chain
2) Organization Guru: You keep the team on track and organized. There’s a lot of chaos around here, and you know how to break that chaos down into actionable, achievable steps. You hold the team accountable, set deadlines, keep everything organized, and are the only reason we can keep our sanity on most days. No one messes with you because you’re a total boss.
Ideal Background: Project Management
3) Math/Tech Genius: One of your super powers is creating badass analytical models, and technology is one of your best friends. You’re good at using tools that most of us stare blankly at, and love speaking in the language of numbers. You’re smart, logical, calculated, and really good at figuring things out quickly. Bonus points if you also have some experience in finance, but not required.
Ideal Background: Business Analytics, Information Systems
**Those of you who have prior retail and/or start up experience – make sure you tell us! We like the sound of that. A lot.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING
1) This is going to be a serious time commitment – we’re asking for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
2) Role is expected to last 6 – 7 weeks. Part in-person, part online.
3) Deadline to apply is Thursday, April 29 by midnight.
4) We CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU and will probably have at least five dance parties in the cat cafe together.”
Ed. Note: If you wrote the note please email [email protected] and I’ll connect you with OP. Thanks. “Dear PoPville, Are you able to help me find the person who hit…
2052 West Virginia Avenue, NE From a press release: “WHAT: Atlas Brew Works is excited to celebrate its ninth anniversary on Saturday, October 1, at the Atlas Ivy City Brewery…
Thanks to Peter for sending these: “Canoo Lifestyle vehicles at the corner of 3rd and F St NE Sunday afternoon. It says United States of America on the front. Maybe…
photo from March 2022 by airbus777 From WMATA: “Metro is extending the closure of six stations south of Reagan National Airport due to unexpected site conditions and remediation efforts for…