From the Forum – Tax bill correction notice

by Prince Of Petworth June 2, 2014 at 2:10 pm 12 Comments

Photo by PoPville flickr user number7cloud

Tax bill correction notice:

“On Friday I received a “Notice of correction and tax bill” from the Office of Tax and Revenue, basically identical to this one referenced in this Post article from 2010. In my notice it says I have to pay a massive amount that makes no sense, especially since I lived in DC for only 2 weeks in 2013.

Has anyone else received one of these? In the Post article it says the notices were sent in error, so I am hoping that is the case for me.”

You can see all forum topics and add your own here.   If you are having trouble uploading your question to the forum please try clearing your cache. If it still doesn’t work please email me at princeofpetworth(at)gmail


Subscribe to our mailing list