Photo by PoPville flickr user ekelly80
“Meridian Hill Park
16th & W Sts NW
Today at 12:30pm
Come to the fight, and then have a pint, in honor of SnowPatrick’s Day! We’re trying something new – the first #DCSFA battle in Meridian Hill Park! Thanks to all of you who suggested the park as a battleground on previous occasions… now let’s make it happen!
As always, we like to remind the snowball community of a few things:
• Please follow any instructions given by the Metropolitan Police Department or the U.S. National Park Police
• Don’t target members of the media (too hard), and please try not to damage anyone’s camera!
• In the interests of safety – please play fair, DON’T THROW ICE, and wear any protective gear that you think you need!
• Pelting moving vehicles could cause accidents, SO DON’T DO IT!
• Anyone who behaves recklessly is responsible for the consequences.
See you at Meridian Hill!”