600 Water Street, SW
From Cantina Marina’s facebook page:
“Our new first day of the 2014 season begins on Friday, March 7th at 4:00 p.m.!”
and from an email:
“We are excited to announce the much anticipated reopening of Shaw’s own Dacha Beer Garden TOMORROW – Saturday, March 8th at 12:00 pm! The forecast predicts 60 degrees, plenty of sunshine, and all the das boot you can handle. Spring has finally arrive and we’re looking forward to kicking off another great season with all our favorite beer drinkers!
7th and Q Street, NW
What to expect:
– The same great casual set-up, with a few new improvements.
– Our same pack-a-picnic-policy! Everyone is welcome and encouraged to bring food, plus expect delicious German snacks in the coming weeks.
– Expanded beer menu, with an added Weihenstephaner on draft, the KORBINIAN, a strong, double bock style beer with a malty aroma. We are now undoubtedly the only place in the tri-state area to serve all but one Weihenstephaner available!
– New drink options, including B Nektar Cherry Mead on tap, plus red and white wine available by the glass AND by the bottle.
– The same friendly faces, plus a few new bartenders ready to serve with a smile!
Come see us this weekend to kick off what’s sure to be a fantastic season. Can’t wait to see you all there.
Dacha Spring 2014 Drink Menu
– Fruh Kolsch
– Weihenstephaner Vitus
– NEW! Weihenstephaner Korbinian
– Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier Dunkel
– Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
– Weihenstephaner Kristallweissbier
– Weihenstephaner Pilsner
– NEW! B Nektar Cherry Mead – Its a freaking MEAD from Chicago! Cherry Flavor and on tap!!!
– Stone IPA
– Lagunitas A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ Ale
– Straffe Hendrik Quadrupel Ale
– Leffe Blonde
– Jack’s Hard Cider
– Omission Gluten Free Beers
NEW! Wines by the Glass and Bottle:
– Rock Point Pinot Gris 2012
– Dignitat White Garnacha
– Fivewise Meritage Red Blend
– Marc Aurel Red”
1300 Connecticut Ave, NW Thanks to Julia for sending: “On Connecticut avenue in old hip city veg space”
Thanks to Roxanne for sending: “This owl was spotted on Beach Drive in Rock Creek Park.” If you spot a hawk, any interesting wildlife or celebrity skateboarder Tony Hawk, and…
2315 18th Street, NW Thanks to Charlie for sending from in front of Dan’s Cafe:
1259 4th Street, NE From a press release: “Real ramen culture continues to make its way across the nation’s capital with two new JINYA Ramen Bar locations set to open…
Martha’s Table hosts a Teacher Hiring Fair to recruit Lead Teachers and Assistant Teachers. During the Hiring Fair, they will host on-site interviews, and successful candidates can receive job offers, a $3,000 sign-on bonus, and generous benefits. Candidates should bring copies of their education credentials, resume, and (3) professional employer references to the event.
• Date: March 2, 2024
• Time: 10:00 am – 1:30 pm
🎉 Tonight, we invite you to the French Riviera, one of the most exciting places on earth – without ever boarding a plane! And celebrate Mardi Gras and the Carnival of Nice on French soil as we welcome you to a special evening at the Embassy of France!
From the elegance of classical French culture to the most celebrated Rivera nightlife of the 21st Century, experience a special evening of fantastic French food, wine, music, and ambiance.
Enjoy the flavors of Nice, Monaco, and St. Tropez in the beautiful and festive Maison Francaise at the French Embassy.
AC Milan Academy is hosting a soccer camp at Maryland Soccerplex from March 1st through March 3rd for girls and boys aged 5 to 16 from any club who want to develop their soccer skills and learn the unique methodology