From an email:
The 4th Annual 17th Street Festival presented by Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets will take place on September 14, 2013 from 12pm-6pm
. The 17th Street Festival is a free community event that celebrates the 17th Street Corridor from Riggs Place to P Street.
Festival Includes 6 different zones:
– Art Show sponsored by DCCA – List of artists can be found here.
– Business Specials – 17th Street Businesses will be running specials all day long.
– Entertainment Stage – Link to the schedule is here.
– Kids Zone sponsored by Love Not Label – Activities are listed here.
– Over 30+ Local Vendors
– Pet Zone Sponsored by City Dogs Rescue. City Dogs is brining dogs to adopt and the Humane Society is also coming out with their adoption mobile.”
And MPD notes:
“The following streets will be closed from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm:
§ 17th Street from S Street, NW to P Street, NW.”
Yesterday there were 59,712 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for September 21, 2021 includes 137 new positive coronavirus…
Thanks to Karl for sending the above from Dupont. And thanks to Dan for sending another beautiful boat:
Photos by Colleen Murphy Thanks to Colleen for sharing this: “Good advice found in the neighborhood”
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…