From an email:
The 4th Annual 17th Street Festival presented by Historic Dupont Circle Main Streets will take place on September 14, 2013 from 12pm-6pm
. The 17th Street Festival is a free community event that celebrates the 17th Street Corridor from Riggs Place to P Street.
Festival Includes 6 different zones:
– Art Show sponsored by DCCA – List of artists can be found here.
– Business Specials – 17th Street Businesses will be running specials all day long.
– Entertainment Stage – Link to the schedule is here.
– Kids Zone sponsored by Love Not Label – Activities are listed here.
– Over 30+ Local Vendors
– Pet Zone Sponsored by City Dogs Rescue. City Dogs is brining dogs to adopt and the Humane Society is also coming out with their adoption mobile.”
And MPD notes:
“The following streets will be closed from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm:
§ 17th Street from S Street, NW to P Street, NW.”