Congrats to Roshani from Petworth.
“I also created a recipe for my garden haul.
Spicy Harvest Noodles
1. Boil water and put a packet of soba noodles or another thin noodles variety. After they are cooked, rinse in cold water and set aside.
2. Fry garlic and serrano peppers in oil (just a pinch since they can be quite hot.)
3. Add sliced summer squash, carrots and thai eggplant. Feel free to use whatever veggies you have. Cook on medium high heat.
4. Add tamari or soy sauce, sesame oil and pinch of brown sugar.
5. Add thai basil leaves if you have any.
6. Add in the noodles and add slightly more tamari.
7. Serve in a bowl and sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top.”
Update from Union Market: “We are currently cooperating with law enforcement in their investigation. We are currently open and will be open regular hours tomorrow.” Readers report around 4pm: “Heard…
300 Massachusetts Ave, NE Thanks to Brian for sending around 3:50pm: “Just… how.”
Thanks to Joy for sending from West End: “great design.” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you! Email your finds to [email protected]
photo by Lee M.. Ed. Note: If any of these was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, I had a missed…
Normally the Leaving the Theater podcast brings you fresh reviews of television and film while exiting the movies or sitting on the couch. However, on this night we are inviting all of you to join us at the historic Miracle
Head to The Pocket at 7DrumCity for a night of original rock music from local artists in the DMV.
$12 Advance, $15 Day of Show
Doors 7 PM | Show 8 PM (All ages)