One Lounge is located at 1606 20th Street NW. Yesterday they sent out a press release announcing they are going to be open for lunch as well:
The restaurant will now serve lunch Monday through Friday from 11am to 3pm, featuring a combination of One Lounge’s traditional menu items, alongside newly crafted $9.99 lunch specials. The affordable mid-day meals are tailored to the neighborhood’s on-the-go crowd and will rotate each day. Daily lunch specials will showcase three unique entrées, including a choice of a crisp salad and a warm bread roll, two slices of warm pizza and a side salad, or a hand-made gourmet sandwich with chips.
Designed to accommodate diners on a tight lunch schedule, the $9.99 special lunch offering is an unbeatable deal with quick service. One Lounge’s special lunch items include the options of:
1. Monday: choose between (A) One Lounge grilled steak salad, (B) Mediterranean pizza with fresh veggies, or (C) classic chicken parmesan sandwich
2. Tuesday: (A) One Lounge grilled chicken salad, (B) classic cheese pizza with fresh basil, or (C) grilled chicken sandwich with pesto mayo
3. Wednesday: (A) Roasted beet salad with arugula and goat cheese, (B) BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro and smoked gouda, or (C) Italian hoagie with olive oil and sweet peppers
4. Thursday: (A) Green bean and asparagus salad, (B) Pepperoni and sausage pizza, or (C) grilled chicken T.B.M. with dijon vinaigrette
5. Friday: (A) Grilled apple salad with walnuts and bleu cheese, (B) Pepperoni and pineapple pizza, or (C) One Lounge burger with provolone cheese
Anyone try them out for dinner? Is it a good place for a drink?
Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Pesto Mayo. Photo by Dave Phillipich
Grilled Steak Salad. Photo by Dave Phillipich