Ed. Note: I’ve been getting a few inquiries like this so I thought it would be fun to start it as a regular feature. If you’re looking to rent a place out and are curious what is a realistic price send an email with ‘what’s a fair price’ in the title to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com. We can also do this for people selling their homes if interested.
We just purchased a fully renovated house on the 3600 block of 11th St. NW with a wicked nice basement apartment rental unit. We would love some input on how much you (and the readers) think it is worth! We hope to advertise it sometime this month. Here are the details:
* ALL NEW!
* 1000 sqft 1 bdrm apartment
* All utilities included (minus cable/internet)
* Washer/dryer in the unit
* All new kitchen appliances
* Easy on street parking (there are always spots!)
* Just a hop & skip to all the new bars on 11th Street! Meridian Pint, Red Rocks, and what hopefully will be a rockin’ bar being build by the owners of Local 16th!
* .6 miles to Columbia Heights metro and all it’s glory! Think Target, Marshalls, IHOP, etc…
* .3 miles to Petworth. Certainly not too long until it is also glorious! Especially if your shuttlebutt is right on and that coffee shop moves in like you noted in the blog. Not to mention the new sports bar going in next to the Looking Glass.
* Solid size bathroom with great sink and fancy facet!
* Easy walk to 16th street for all the express buses
* Quiet one way street
* Great landlord!
Thanks for the input!
(Note: The photos don’t show a cooking range or refrigerator since we just ordered them from Home Depot – they will arrive next weekend)
I think I gotta stick with the $1300-$1500 range – what do you guys think?
A few more photos after the jump.
Yesterday there were 59,712 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for September 21, 2021 includes 137 new positive coronavirus…
Thanks to Karl for sending the above from Dupont. And thanks to Dan for sending another beautiful boat:
Photos by Colleen Murphy Thanks to Colleen for sharing this: “Good advice found in the neighborhood”
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…