From a DCPL press release:
The Georgetown Interim Library, located at 3307 M St. N.W. will close Saturday, September 25. Library services will resume on Monday, October 18 at the renovated Georgetown Neighborhood Library, located at 3260 R St. N.W.
The renovated three-story library will add many modern improvements including:
* Better lighting
* Dedicated space for teens
* Improved ADA access
* A new outdoor reading terrace overlooking Book Hill Park
* A new bright, spacious children’s room
* Restored woodwork throughout the building
* A new third floor for the Peabody Room which houses a special collection of materials on the history of Georgetown.