This apartment is located at 400 Taylor Street, NE:
The Craiglist ad says:
- Air conditioning - Central heat - Walk-in closet
- Tile floor - Living room - Dining room
- Breakfast nook - Dishwasher - Refrigerator
- Stove/Oven - Microwave - Washer
- Dryer - Cable-ready - High-speed internet”
I’m very curious to know what you guys think because I think the price seems really good for a 2 bedroom with parking. Or do you think it is too far from the metro? The 2 bed/1.5bath with parking is going for $1585.