From an email:
“A few restaurants in Adams Morgan, U Street and Columbia Heights received awards in VegDC.com’s contest celebrating the best vegetarian food in the D.C. -metro area. Some of the details are below. Visit VegDC to see all the winners.
Winners of VegDC.com’s 2008 Best Vegetarian Food Contest Announced
· The Vegetable Garden in Rockville, Md. for the “Best Mock Meat Menu”
· Sunflower Vegetarian Restaurant in Vienna, Va. for the “Best South Asian Cuisine”
· Sticky Fingers Bakery in Washington, D.C. for the “Best Vegan Desserts”
· Ella’s Wood Fired Pizza in Washington, D.C. for the “Best Vegan Cheese Pizza”
· Asylum in Washington, D.C. for the “Best Vegan Brunch,”
So where are your favorites?