It’s already that time of year. The holiday songs are blasting, the trees are up and it’s cold enough to keep you from wanting to go outside. So stay inside, unless you’re checking out our suggested open houses. See the entire DC Open House List by clicking here.
- 1538 D Street SE — $669,000 — Hill East
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — John Coleman
“Just when you thought the perfect house wasn’t going to show up… well, here it is in Hill East. This lovely 2 bed & 2.5 bath is yours for the taking.”
- 361 N Street SW #361 — $659,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Melanie Clark
An updated 3-story townhome condo with 2 BR/3 BA and nearly 2,000 square feet.
- 3519 16th Street NW — $1,175,000 — Mount Pleasant
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Aklilu Seium
If you’ve ever wanted to house an entire second family or a touring rock band, this 9 BR/4 BA building is for you.
- 3000 Minnesota Avenue SE — $339,999 — Dupont Park
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Hilda Morales
The photos don’t show much and neither does the description, so let’s assume it’s a fixer-upper at this price point.
- 1325 18th Street NW #912 — $425,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Kevin Wood
Large and bright 1 BR/1 BA condo at The Palladium.
We’re in the midst of the holiday mentality with fewer buyers thinking it’s a good time to house hunt, but in reality, this could be the BEST time to get the BEST deal!
Check out the suggested open houses below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 710 Ingraham Street NW — $799,900 — Petworth/Brightwood Park
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — Kim Rice
“Completely renovated [4 BR/3 BA] home has left no stone unturned in its thoughtfulness for its future owner.”
- 1404 30th Street SE — $575,000 — Dupont Park
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Kevin Wood
A 4 BR detached split-level home with a more traditional floor plan and some unique finishes.
- 343 Cedar Street NW #105 — $484,900 — Takoma
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Heather Davenport
2-level condo townhouse with 2 BR/2.5 BA and parking at Cedar Crossing.
- 612 9th Street NE — $1,350,000 — H Street Corridor
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ellen Klein
Renovated & rebuilt 4 BR/3.5 BA townhouse with an open floor plan, contemporary finishes and a lower level in-law suite.
- 1345 K Street SE #T02 — $599,900 — Navy Yard
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Kate Hanley
“Stone Hill: Style. Sophistication. Space.”
Even with the holidays approaching, there are over 300 open houses scheduled for this weekend across the District. Take a look at our suggested open houses below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 130 F Street SE — $1,250,000 — Garfield Park
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Metro DC Houses
Exquisitely modern 4 BR row home with a great open floor plan, gourmet
kitchen, private backyard and a lower level English basement with its own exit, laundry and kitchen.
- 3620 Connecticut Avenue NW #5 — $359,900 — Cleveland Park
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Susan Isaacs
“Big & bright 825 square foot 1 BR co-op unit” with a remodeled kitchen,
vintage hardwood floors and large windows.
- 1354 Queen Street NE #202 — $261,800 — Trinidad
Open Sat. 2-4 p.m. — CJ Rader
“Beautifully renovated 2 BR/2 BA condo in hot Trinidad!”
- 307 Decatur Street NW — $509,000 — Petworth/Brightwood Park
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Yizreel Urquijo
A partially renovated 3 BR/1.5 BA townhouse on the cusp of two neighborhoods is “priced to sell!”
- 715 G Street SW — $1,070,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Mary Farrell
3 BR/3.5 BA Waterfront townhouse in a prime location, convenient to everything Southwest.
The election is finally over, with mixed results depending on your side of the aisle. Now that you can stop scratching your ears out over incessant political ads, you can focus on your home search and some of our suggested DC Open Houses occurring this weekend.
To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 443 Ridge Street NW — $1,079,000 — Shaw
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Ellen Klein
The “third contemporary reincarnation” of this 3 BR/2.5 BA home has been “more than doubled in size” across 3 levels and a great rear patio.
- 4208 Hillside Road SE — $509,999 — Benning Ridge
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Alexandra Burrell-Hodges
4 BR single family home with “brand new everything.”
- 1827 Channing Street NE #1827.5 — $174,990 — Langdon
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Trish Ofori
Fully renovated 1 BR with stainless steel appliances, wine cooler, in-unit washer/dryer and an included parking space.
- 4603 Illinois Avenue NW — $1,100,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Dale Mattison
Remodeled 4 BR/3.5 BA townhouse with a legit lower level
- 560 N Street SW #N609 — $297,500 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Steve Dean
A fairly standard 1 BR floor plan in Harbour Square, one of the most active SW Waterfront condominium buildings.
A new month and another new batch of suggested DC Open Houses are here. With Halloween over and Thanksgiving around the corner, you better get to looking before the holidays engulf your lives. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1209 G Street SE #5 — $435,000 — Hill East/Potomac Ave
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — John Coleman
3-year-young 1 BR condo with tons of natural light and a great roof deck.
- 1286 Morse Street NE — $1,648,000 — Trinidad
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Thomas Spier
$127k price reduction on this “Complete gut renovation & expansion of Trinidad rowhouse.”
- 430 Kenyon Street NW #1 — $739,000 — Park View
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — James Kastner
New 3 BR condo conversion with parking back on the market!
- 1845 Channing Street NE — $487,500 — Langdon
Open Sat. 11 a.m. -2 p.m. — Seth Haskins
3 BR semi-detached Colonial within walking distance to Echostage.
- 355 I Street SW #511 — $474,900 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Mehrnaz Bazargan
“Bright and charming one bedroom with Den/Office/2nd bedroom, and one bathroom Southwest Waterfront condo.”
Have you dug out those sweaters and jackets yet? This past week has proven the season is progressing much quicker than we’d prefer with very little true fall weather.
Check out some of our suggestions below, then grab that jacket and get to touring them. To see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 2211 10th Street NW — $799,000 — U Street
Open Sun. 1-3PM — Kim Fallin
“Contemporary 3BR/3BA end unit row house with open loft layout.”
- 1245 4th Street SW #E302 — $399,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 2-4PM — Jen Marsoni
Light-filled 1BR with high-end finishes & designer kitchen.
- 415 Upshur Street NW — $849,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4 PM — Robert Sanders
“Bring the glitz of the 1920s to the 2020s with this 21st-century renovation!”
- 216 4th Street SE — $1,500,000 — Capitol Hill
Open Sat. 2-4PM — James Nellis II
Your chance to buy a home with 3 separate apartment units and make rental income to subsidize mortgage costs.
- 209 20th Street NE #101 — $389,500 — Kingman Park
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Gerard DiRuggiero
“Sharp, modern 2BR/2BA condo loaded with upgrades in [a] boutique condo building.”
- 801 Crittenden Street NW — $949,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4PM — Andres Serafini
Modern 3BR/3.5BA corner-unit row home with a recent $30k price reduction.
No shortage of open houses across the District this weekend again with over 360 of which you can attend. Take a look at our suggestions below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1421 Columbia Road NW #B4 — $349,999 — Columbia Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Jocelyn Vas
2-bedroom in a prime location with a Walk Score of 95.
- 211 55th Street NE — $325,000 — Grant Park
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Dina Paxenos
Semi-detached row home that was fully-renovated in 2014.
- 4013 8th Street NW — $749,900 — Petworth
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Philip DiRuggiero
Quintessential Petworth townhome loaded with original features, including beautiful crown molding and fireplace mantle.
- 300 M Street SW #N802 — $254,900 — SW Waterfront
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Pfashema Faver & Katherine Krevor
Waterfront studio condo back on the market at a great price!
- 3019 Nash Place SE — $519,000 — Dupont Park
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Chelsea Traylor
Brick Cape Cod with 4 bedrooms and over 2,400 square feet.
- 1214 Delafield Place NW — $849,999 — 16th Street Heights
Open Sat. 3-5 p.m. & Sun. 12-3 p.m. — Melinda Schnare
The always rare and coveted detached 3-bedroom single family home.
We’re nearly halfway through October with Halloween less than 3 weeks away and highs of 56 degrees slated for the weekend. So pull out that light jacket or favorite sweatshirt, find some open houses you like and get out this weekend.
Take a look at our suggestions below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 432 Warner Street NW — $850,000 — Shaw
Open Sat. & Sun. 2-4 p.m. — John Coleman
3-level row home with 3 beds/2.5 baths and a great private backyard.
- 1401 17th Street NW #702 — $725,000 — Dupont Circle
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Metro DC Houses
2-bedroom condo with 2 master suites and the perfect location with an incredible Walkscore of 98.
- 4521 1/2 Georgia Avenue NW #2 — $725,000 — Petworth
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Denny Horner
It’s got both a main level bedroom and 2nd-level bedroom, bonus loft/den space and an amazing roof deck that overlooks the neighborhood.
- 1245 4th Street SW #302 — $399,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Jen Marsoni
A 1BR with everything you could possibly need at Tiber Island.
It’s another Friday, which can mean only one thing on Popville–we’ve got a new slew of open houses across the District occurring this weekend. Take a look at our suggestions below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 2233 Mount View Place SE — $524,500– Anacostia
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Sarah Brown & Liz Delgado
“A charming farmhouse with a white picket fence in the heart of Historic Anacostia!”
- 3025 Ontario NW #406 — $485,000 — Lanier Heights
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Mitchell Story
A 2-bedroom with over 1,100 square feet a more refreshingly more traditional floor plan for those not into the wide-open main level style.
- 3733 12th Street NE #302 — $549,900 — Brookland
Open Sun. 2-5 p.m. — Fritz Hubig
2 bed/2bath brand-new construction at a reasonable price for a new home (with added love for the artsy listing photos).
- 5232 1st Street NW — $625,000 — Petworth
Open Sun. 12-2 p.m. — Kathleen Briese
3-bedroom row home with a basement reminiscent of the one in “That ’70s Show.”
- 560 N Street SW #N816 — $465,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 1-3 p.m. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Pfashema Faber & Katherine Krevor
Renovated unit with water views!
- 3702 Harrison Street NW — $2,450,000 — Chevy Chase
Open Sat. 1:30-3:30 p.m. — Bonnie & David Burke
Massive 4-level Colonial with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
There are over 450 open houses occurring across the District on Saturday and Sunday, so if you’re beginning your next home search, you’ve found the perfect weekend sans thunderstorms. Take a look at our suggestions below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 621 Columbia Road NW — $849,999 — Pleasant Plains
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Fernando Garcia
Main home has 3 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms with a separate terrace-level 1 bedroom/1 bathroom income unit.
- 83 Danbury Street SW — $344,990 — Bellevue
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Daryl Laster
“Awesome contemporary townhouse configured as 2 bedrooms + large den with 3.5 bathrooms.”
- 616 Delafield Place NW — $824,900 — Petworth
Open Sun. 1-3 p.m. — Vanessa Patterson
This is the third time this home has been listed in the past 2 months, so clearly the homeowner is getting anxious to sell, which could lead to a good deal.
- 1101 3rd Street SW #112 — $339,000 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sun. 2-4 p.m. — Katherine Kranenburg
1-bedroom with everything you could ever need, including a bevy of community building amenities.
- 1218 Linden Place NE — $705,000 — Atlas District/H Street
Open Sun. 12-3 p.m. — Justin Paulhamus
“Picture perfect old world 2 bed/1.5 bathroom home.”