Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 520 N Street SW #430 & 429
“Introducing an exquisite 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condominium unit nestled in the heart of Southwest D.C., mere steps away from the vibrant allure of the District Wharf. This impeccably designed residence, recently completely renovated, offers a harmonious blend of modern sophistication and luxurious comfort in an expansive 1,600 square feet. The kitchen boasts state-of-the-art Samsung stainless appliances that include the revolutionary Bespoke Smart refrigerator, a fingerprint-resistant dishwasher and microwave, and an induction range paired with a sleek stainless steel range hood and a double oven for all of your cooking needs. Convenience meets efficiency with a brand new LG stackable washer and dryer, ensuring a seamless laundry experience. Entertaining becomes an art in the open living-dining concept, creating a fluid and inviting ambiance. The living area extends gracefully to a sizable private patio, providing an idyllic setting for outdoor gatherings. Both bedrooms and the living area present their own private balconies (4 total in addition to the private terrace!), offering a seamless indoor-outdoor connection. A sleek 72″ electric fireplace with bluetooth speakers graces the living room, adding a touch of warmth and sophistication. The massive primary bedroom is complemented by the opulence of the primary bathroom, where heated floors provide lavish warmth. The Victoria Intelligent elongated toilet, coupled with a large digital mirror, and exhaust fan featuring Bluetooth speakers, transforms this space into a sanctuary of relaxation and technological convenience. The primary walk-in closet is a room in itself and a testament to spacious luxury. This RARE double condo unit presents a unique offering where modern amenities, thoughtful design, and a prime location converge to create an unparalleled living experience.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 3 BR/5 FB/1 HB Georgetown condo at the Ritz Carlton with huge floor-to-ceiling windows, library with built-ins, a glorious owner’s suite with a massive walk-in closet and gorgeous ensuite bathroom — all for $6.85M.
- Large, renovated, sunny, top floor, [1 BR] corner coop unit with lots of character in trendy Petworth” with “gleaming original hardwood floors and pointed archways [that] provide elegant character.”
- Unlock the potential of this hidden gem in Deanwood, Washington D.C. — a rare opportunity for investors seeking a rewarding renovation project. This 3-bedroom, 2-full bath home is primed for transformation, offering a canvas for your vision and strategic investment.”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a previous corner store “development Opportunity! Residential, Commerical, and Mixed-Use permitted” perfect if you are thinking about starting or moving a business to 14th St in Columbia Heights.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues