Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 3016 Tilden Street NW #101
“This tranquil home in the wooded landscape of Tilden Gardens has space for everyone, offering the very best of both an open floor plan and quiet spaces. Original oak hardwood floors, three exposures and ample natural sunlight foster a warm and sunny ambiance in a gracious 1,392 sq. ft. two bedroom, two full bathroom home. The expansive open living and dining area overlook serene greenery and offers innumerable configuration possibilities. The living area is also open to the light-filled solarium with two walls of windows. Located off of the dining room, the brand newly renovated kitchen offers sharp white shaker style cabinetry, crisp quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. A spacious primary suite with an updated ensuite bath offers a large closet and two exposures. The roomy second bedroom is located off a private hall adjacent to a ceramic tile full bathroom. Each bedroom is generously sized with ample closets and lovely views. 3016 Tilden offers secure building access, lobby area, elevator, large dedicated storage unit, laundry and garage parking for rent on a wait-list basis. It backs to the meticulously landscaped gardens and paths of Tilden Gardens, known for its abundant azaleas. Located in the Cleveland Park Historic District, 3016 Tilden has easy access to two Metro stations, Target, the Cleveland Park Library, and abundant cafes and the eateries of Cleveland Park. Just north of the building is Giant grocery, shops and restaurants at Van Ness and even the Hillwood Museum and Peirce Mill at Rock Creek Park.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 6 BR/6 FB/2 HB Foxhall Colonial with 10,500 total sq. ft. spread across 3 levels and features 4 fireplaces, a vaulted dining room, sunroom with grilling area, family/recreation room with a 2nd kitchen, bar and wine cellar, 3-car garage, and a massive backyard with a pool and lush grounds with multiple patio spaces — all for just under $6M.
- “Welcome to your new [2 BR/1.5 BA] home nestled in the heart of River Terrace, where modern luxury meets rustic charm. The heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen, with state-of-the-art appliances, granite countertops, and beautiful cabinetry. Entertain guests in the spacious living room featuring an open floor plan.”
- “This four-unit [Congress Heights] property is well-equipped, offering two unit sizes to accommodate different rental needs. There are 2 one-bedroom, 1 bath units and 2 spacious four-bedroom, 2 bath units.”
- Your Auction Property of the Week is an “investor alert” 2 BR/1.5 BA “fix-and-flip” interior rowhome in Anacostia and “will be highly sought after once renovated.”
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues