Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 902 Irving Street NE
“This meticulously renovated 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom semi-detached residence with 1,900 square feet of space in sought-after area of Brookland D.C. offers privacy and convenience with off-street parking for two cars. The expansive backyard features a new wood privacy fence, creating an idyllic oasis. No expense has been spared in the transformation of this home, with luxurious finishes and attention to detail evident throughout, including White Oak engineered hardwood flooring and White Oak LVP in basement. The first floor boasts an open floor plan, merging the living, dining, and gourmet kitchen areas. The kitchen is a masterpiece, with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, and a 9-foot waterfall island. A pantry and a suite of luxurious stainless steel Frigidaire Gallery appliances elevate the culinary experience to unprecedented heights. The primary bedroom exudes opulence with a bespoke accent wall and en-suite bathroom. Two additional bedrooms and a tastefully appointed bathroom complete the upper level. The basement offers expansive entertainment space, a wet bar, and the potential for a separate living area, with a private entry, large bedroom, and custom-tiled bathroom. Prepare to be captivated by this extraordinary residence, a true masterpiece that invites you to experience its unrivaled splendor.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a gorgeously renovated 4 BR/3.5 BA detached Colonial in AU Park that features 3k total sq. ft. across 3 levels + loft and includes an open layout, fireplace, off-street parking, lower level suite with separate entrance and a fenced backyard — all for $2.25M.
- “This beautiful [Bloomingdale] home features 4-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, with an English basement” and “features the perfect blend of historic charm and modern amenities.”
- “Welcome to your new home in the historic Shaw neighborhood of Washington, D.C. This recently renovated 2-bedroom, 2 full bathroom residence offers an exquisitely designed open-concept kitchen, living, and dining area with stunning marble floors.”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a 3 BR/1.5 BA end-unit Riggs Park rowhome to “use your imagination to bring this gem back to life” with an asking price of $415k.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues