Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 50 Florida Avenue NE #725
“Million $$$$ view! Gorgeous corner unit with floor to ceiling windows and panoramic view of the D.C. skyline. This is the most sought-after tier in the luxurious Lexicon community. You will feel like royalty relaxing on your large private balcony watching the sunset. This spacious open floor plan has everything you’re looking for — wood floors and high ceilings throughout, upgraded state-of-the-art stainless appliances, quartz counters, white cabinetry. The layout is perfect with two master suites on opposite sides of the home. The building amenities can’t be beat: outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, business center, 24-hour concierge. Awesome location just a few blocks to Union Market and NoMa Metro. Garage parking AND extra storage included.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 3 BR/3 BA luxury condo at the Westlight in West End with 2,500+ total sq. ft. and features an open layout with floor-to-ceiling windows, a luxurious owner’s suite, 2 garage parking spaces and a bevy of community amenities including a modern gym, heated rooftop pool, patio grilling space and more — all for $3.25M.
- “Welcome to this meticulously renovated two-level condo. The entire condo community was meticulously re-done in 2014. Step inside to discover a modern kitchen, inviting open living and dining areas with two bedrooms and two updated bathrooms.”
- “This stunning [Petworth] home offers a perfect blend of modern upgrades and classic charm. With 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and off-street parking, this residence provides ample space and convenience.”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a 2 BR/1 BA third-floor condo unit in Petworth with a rear entrance, off-street parking and is “priced to sell” at $195k.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues