Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 1446 Tuckerman Street NW #307
“This spacious one-bedroom cooperative is located in the sought after Brightwood neighborhood. This third floor corner unit offers an abundance of windows letting in plenty of natural light. Spacious large living room features nice berber carpet and plenty of closet space. Updated eat in kitchen features bright white cabinets granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Updated laundry and exercise room on lower level. The low monthly co-op fee includes all utilities AND your real estate taxes! Close proximity to the Parks at Walter Reed, Fort Stevens Recreation Center, Rock Creek Park, Walmart and public transportation.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 5 BR/4.5 BA detached Dutch Colonial in North Cleveland Park with 5,200+ sq. ft. and features 3 fireplaces, a wine cellar, 3-story rear addition, sunroom, and 2 Flagstone patios in a fenced-in backyard — all for $3.25M.
- “Welcome to the charming and sought-after Petworth neighborhood of Washington, D.C., where your dream home awaits. This newly listed property is a true gem, a uniquely designed all-brick duplex that exudes character and offers the perfect blend of modern comfort and classic architectural charm.”
- “Contemporary, generous in size, and located in vibrant Navy Yard, this incredible [2 BR/2 BA] home in Capitol Hill Tower is ready for you to move in, unpack, and unwind! Inside, you’ll find a welcoming interior where warm sunlight fills nearly every corner.”
- Your Auction Property of the Week is an “opportunity to restore a large beautiful historic Columbia Heights [Victorian] rowhome in NW D.C. with 4 levels, 6 bedrooms and 3 baths” being sold AS-IS.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues