Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 2912 26th Street NE
“Beautiful BRAND NEW house (we call it The Farm House) with 5 bedrooms (there’s a large extra room in the basement with closets and windows that could be your 6th) and 4.5 baths. The ground level basement has its own separate laundry, two bedrooms and a wet bar. On the main level you’ll find an open floor with a gourmet kitchen with wine cooler, living room, powder room, pantry, and a family room leading to a spacious and private deck under the oak tree. On the top floor you’ll find two suites and two more bedrooms sharing a J&J bathroom. The second laundry is located on this floor. Tons of natural light come in through the large windows no matter the time of the day.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a completely renovated 5 BR/4.5 BA Georgetown interior rowhome with 3,700 sq. ft. across 4 levels and features floor-to-ceiling windows, 2 marble fireplaces, formal dining room, walkout fenced-in rear patio, gated front, lower level suite and more — all for $5.88M.
- “This quintessential Washington [1 BR/1 BA] condominium in the heart of the city has one of the most recognizable profiles on 16th St that has caught the eye of many a passerby in its time. #838 is a top floor unit featuring extra high ceilings and crown molding. It faces south with glorious natural light and unencumbered views of the Washington monument. A spacious open floor plan allows various design options.”
- “Located in the highly desired Petworth community, this jewel is move-in ready with tremendous potential for you to bring out the shine with your creative personal touches. This three (3) bedroom home with an enclosed upper-level sunroom, and main level den, also has lots of beautiful wood molding trims and railings with lots of closet space.”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a move-in ready 1 BR/1 BA unit with an upgraded kitchen available for $430k.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues