Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 3125 Mount Pleasant Street NW #304
“LIVE RIGHT IN THE HEART OF MOUNT PLEASANT! Can be owner occupied or purchased as an investment property to rent. Stylish 1 BR/1 BA condo with spectacular brand new open concept kitchen with quartz counters + 8 foot bar counter. The condo is located on the quiet side of the building overlooking a wooded courtyard. A well-designed floor plan provides line of sight from the brand new kitchen to the spacious living room and clever office alcove space. Natural light fills this whole condo, with large windows in each room, including the kitchen! Deep window sills provide great space for your favorite plants to thrive. The high ceilings make the unit feel even more spacious. Brand new chef’s kitchen offers generous sized prep counters and ample storage spaces. Features a 8 foot long quartz counter bar that seats 4 people comfortably; gorgeous matching white quartz counters on both sides of the kitchen; wood cabinetry; stylish and timeless white subway tile backsplashes; linen textured porcelain floor tiles; heavy duty garbage disposal; deep stainless sink and on-style faucet with sprayer; all new energy efficient stainless steel appliances including quiet dishwasher, electric oven/range, slim profile microwave/hood, and full sized deep refrigerator. This unit is unique because it features a bonus alcove and additional floor/wall space at the front of the condo, ideal for a home office or pull out guest bed. Large bedroom has great natural light and faces wooded courtyard, high ceilings, a deep close, and can fit a king sized bed/night tables/desk/chair. The tasteful bathroom was just updated and features water efficient fixtures, dual flush toilet, LED lighting, storage vanity and mirrored medicine cabinet. THIS UNIT IS IMPECCABLY CLEAN AND IN MOVE IN READY CONDITION!”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 2 BR/2.5 BA Georgetown end-unit rowhome with 3 sides of windows, formal dining room, 2 fireplaces, 2-car garage, and a deep, fully-fenced rear garden/patio area — all for $3.1M.
- “Welcome to the charming and sought-after Petworth neighborhood of Washington, D.C., where your [4 BR/3 BA] dream home awaits. This newly listed property is a true gem, a uniquely designed all-brick duplex that exudes character and offers the perfect blend of modern comfort and classic architectural charm.”
- “This [Palisades] house exudes a timeless elegance that seamlessly blends with the picturesque surroundings. Upon entering, you are greeted by an interior that marries classic architecture with modern comforts. Brand new hardwood floors flow throughout both levels, providing a warm and timeless foundation.”
- Your Auction Property of the Week is a 2 BR/1 BA condo in Fort Dupont Park that includes 2 parking spaces with a starting price of $140k and bidding ending on December 6th.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues