Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate.
Featured Property of the Week: 241 K Street NE
“241 K is at the heart of NoMa, H Street and The Hill. You get that urban feel with a blend of historic charm without sacrificing modern luxuries. Close to Union Market and La Cosecha, Giant, Wholefoods, Harris Teeter, Trader Joes, REI, restaurants, coffee shops, bars and Downtown! Welcome home to this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home, great for entertaining with a large open living area, rustic exposed brick walls, a half bath on the main floor, a grand front yard, French Doors to the private back patio with encased blinds for light and privacy. A spacious owner’s suite and two glorious bedrooms with a 2nd full bathroom upstairs. In the back you have a custom-built storage shed and a RiverSmart rain barrel to help keep our rivers clean! Blocks to the dog park, museums, the Capitol, Senate buildings, the Supreme Court, DC Streetcar, NoMa metro station, Union Station, Amtrak and so MUCH MORE!”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is an 8 BR/6.5 BA Georgian-style home in Mass Ave. Heights that features 9,400+ finished square feet spread across 4 levels and includes an elevator, 2-car garage, wine cellar, gym, 4 fireplaces, and is fully fenced and gated — all for the low price of $10.85M.
- “Beautiful home located in the serene and desirable neighborhood of Woodridge, D.C., providing a perfect location in a community-minded neighborhood. This four-bedroom 4.5 bathroom with an expansive backyard is awaiting its new owner.”
- “Seek balance and brilliance in the Georgia Reserve, a brand new, 9-unit boutique condominium building in the heart of Petworth! A variety of luminous open floor plan units provide a range of buyer options from cozy junior one bedroom units, one and two bedroom residences, and expansive two bedroom + den penthouses with private roof decks.”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a 2 BR/2 BA 2-story unit in Deanwood and appears to be in great condition at an affordable price.
1700 New Jersey Avenue, NW at R Street More sad news – from BKK thai cookshop: “With the end of our lease in sight, we’ve decided to close at the…
Thanks to David for sending: “Seen in Rock Creek tracking a squirrel this morning just before the Q St bridge” If you spot a hawk, any interesting wildlife or celebrity…
1701 14th Street, NW Thanks to Kim for sending: “appeared overnight at the Liz (14th and R) #goodbyemoney” Pretty cool historical note about the location on their website:
100 Florida Ave, NE via FB. Space previously home to Union Social Thanks to Josh for passing on the sad news from The Eleanor: “After six years, The Eleanor DC…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues