Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 710 13th Street NE
“Here is an offer fit for a king or queen! A lovely classic Colonial-style home located in the immediate area of the energetic H Street corridor. From here, you will enjoy the streetcar system, a mere block from your front door, where you can easily be transported all the way to Union Station. This spacious home contains two bedrooms large enough to fit king-sized beds, each with its own private bath and a convenient half-bath on the main level. Imagine beginning your day with a book and cup of coffee in your back den and then heading out to your cozy patio to get a little sunshine. This city gem boasts solar panels that can reduce your energy bill by 95%, has exposed brick walls and also has a slate patio in the front yard, where you can people-watch and enjoy the company of your neighbors. You will appreciate the convenience of this wonderful home as you visit the nearby Whole Foods and FRESHFARM H Street Market, as well as the many locally-owned gyms, coffee shops and restaurants that are just a short walk away. Don’t miss the chance to make this home your palace!”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a 7 BD/8.5 BA 4-level detached Georgetown home with a pool, wine cellar, library, formal dining room, ultra-modern kitchen and a separate detached guest house (“unique” artwork not included) — all for $11.6M.
- “The beautiful [Columbia Heights] two bedroom, two bath unit includes an open floor plan, high ceilings, hardwood floors, walk-in closets, ample storage and an unbeatable location.”
- This 5 BD/3.5 BA Petworth end-unit row home is “rare to see a fully gutted renovation of this quality in the market” with “tastefully selected finishes of high-quality materials to last for a long time.”
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a fully renovated 1 BD unit at Perrington Condominium in the University Heights area of Brookland.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues