This rental is located at 1926 17th St NW near U St. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1,850 / 500ft2 – SPECTACULAR RENOVATED DUPONT STUDIO – HWF, SS Appl, HC, W/D in unit (Dupont U Street Logan)
Spectacular renovated bright studio apartment directly between Dupont Circle and the U Street corridor. Steps away from trendy restaurants, nightclubs, health clubs, spas, and shops. Just a few blocks to Dupont Metro Stop and U Street Metro Stop.
– Gourmet Designer Kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances (Jenn-air, Bosch and Fisher Paykel), espresso maple cabinets, glass backsplash, granite countertops, island, etc.
– Large Closets
– Bosch Washer and Dryer in apartment
– Apartment on 3nd floor – windows on two sides
– Hardwood floors
– Spa-like bathroom with glass tiles
– Large windows with espresso wood blinds
– HVAC – separate unit heating and air conditioner
– High ceilings – over 9.5 ft
– Built-in wine rack
– Energy-efficient double-hung wood windows
– High-end finishes throughout
– Parking Available for an extra fee
– Approximately 500 sq ft
– Walk to Vida Fitness, Mint, Dupont, U Street, Harris Teeter, Whole Foods, Safeway, restaurants, and lounges
No Move-in/Elevator Fee
Application Fee – $50
Security Deposit – $1850
Rent – $1850
Pets case by case
Short Term Available for an additional fee
Owner is REA”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all online listings.
Photo by Harrison Jones Harrison writes: “Two people are reportedly trapped inside this small aircraft that has crashed into power lines near Goshen Road and Rothbury Drive in Montgomery Village…
9th and Rhode Island Ave, NW Friday around 2:30pm “Dear PoPville, We were driving at 20-25 mph through Rhode Island coming from NE to NW DC. We had just started…
Thanks to J. for sending from Adams Morgan: “Most people buy their tree this weekend, so this must be roughly 365 days old…” And so concludes Last Christmas Tree in…
photo by Jeff Vincent May your bellies be full with delicious foods and your families be healthy and not too crazy. Safe and happy holiday to all.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Local Artist, Laura Tsaggaris will play a live, in person holiday concert at the Miracle Theater on Sunday, November 27th at 6pm. “‘Get in the Mood’ with Laura Tsaggaris” features songs from the critically-acclaimed 2021 Christmas album,