This rental is located at 12th St NE near Otis St NE. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2,300 / 2br – 954ft2 – Beautiful, recently renovated, spacious 2-bedroom condo (Washington, DC)
Located just two blocks from the Metro, bus, grocery store, gym, and restaurants!
$2300/month includes utilities (gas, water, and trash). Tenant is responsible for electricity and Internet.
This recently updated 2-bedroom condo features:
– Contemporary open floor plan
– Renovated kitchen with new cabinetry and granite counter tops and freshly painted walls
– 2 spacious bedrooms with large closets (walk-in) and ceiling fans
– Furnished living room
– Skylights providing lots of natural light
– Keyless building and unit entry
– Easy access to public transportation
– Plenty of street parking spaces
Excellent location, walking distance to:
– Brookland metro (red line) and easy access to Fort Totten metro (green line)
– Metro bus stops across the street
– Capital Bikeshare and other bike/scooter share locations
– Yes! Organic Market
– Turkey Thicket Recreational Center, including indoor pool, gym, tennis courts, basketball courts, and baseball field
– Farmers market and other events at the Arts Walk
– Menomale, Busboys & Poets, &pizza, Brookland’s Finest, and numerous other restaurants at Monroe St Market
– Catholic University
– Starbucks, 7 Eleven, CVS, and other convenience stores, dry cleaners and other services
Additional condo features:
– Corner unit on the top floor (enjoy privacy and peace!)
– Private balcony and enclosed courtyard
– Gas range, dishwasher, and garbage disposal
– Original hardwood flooring
– 100% smoke-free and pet-free
– Ample indoor basement storage space, including bike rack
– Multiple washer and dryer units in building- conveniently accepts credit cards and coins
Renter must sign a one-year lease, submit a credit report, and pass a background check.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all online listings.
Did you know the District of Columbia offers Utility Discount Programs to help residents pay their gas, water, electric and telephone utility bills? Eligible Washington Gas customers in the District…
900 19th Street, NW Equinox has moved from 818 Connecticut Ave, NW to 900 19th Street, NW. Thanks to Jon for sending: “In the old Elephant and Castle space on…
Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by RLAH Real Estate. Featured Property of the Week: 3125 Mount Pleasant Street NW…
photo courtesy Yasmine From a press release: “Yasmine, the iconic Lebanese-inspired kebab shop, is thrilled to announce its arrival at The Heights Food Hall located at 5406 Wisconsin Ave Suite…
You are cordially invited to the Embassy of Austria for a thrilling evening with Mozart. What a better way to spend Christmas and Hannukah! Our full orchestra and lead singers, some of whom sing at the Met, will appeal to teens as they begin their journey to the classics! We expect to be sold out soon…..
Get your tickets now!
Under the Gracious Patronage of H.E. Petra Schneebauer, Ambassador of Austria
Julien Benichou, Conductor
Kevin Short as Figaro
Manna K. Jones as Susanna
Stephen Powell as Count Almaviva
Laquita Mitchell as Contessa
Anna Kelly as Cherubino
Maggie Polglaze as Barbarina
John Gibney as Bartolo
Leah Heater as Marcellina
Christopher Jon Hartung as Antonio & Don Curzio
Narration provided by Robin Phillips
Embassy of Austria
3524 International Court NW
Washington, DC 20008
Doors Open/Cocktails 6:30 pm
Performance including Intermission 7:15 pm
Wine Reception with Heavy Hors d’oeuvres 9:15 to 10:30 pm
Box Seats $250
Orchestra Reserved $150
Seniors (over 65 years old) Unreserved $80 [sold out]
Students with ID $50
Come solve a crime that took place in Takoma Park 130 years ago!
HouseMouse Books and Vintage is excited to announce the debut of Escape the Bookshop II, our new limited-run escape room experience. Escape the Bookshop II is a unique group puzzle game that is based on a real crime that took place in Takoma Park around 130 years ago. It is designed and created by HouseMouse to be played in our atmospheric little bookshop. This is not your typical corporate escape room and makes for a memorable evening out with friends or family!
Bookings are now open for game dates in January through April 2024. The game generally takes place Wednesday through Saturday at 8 PM but special arrangements can be made upon request. It is designed to be played by a group of 3 to 6 people (ages 16+) and lasts for one hour. No prior escape room experience is needed to enjoy the game.
Join us at Spirits & Spice DC Store as we embark on a spirited journey with the co-owner of the Mount Pleasant Club Whiskey.
Brace yourselves for an unforgettable whiskey-tasting experience where we’ll not only indulge in the smoothness of