Summertime means spending time outdoors, which is not always easy with city living. Read on to discover the top nine ways to enjoy outdoor space at J Linea, the brand-new boutique apartment building in Shaw.
1. Rooftop deck: Entertain and unwind on the impressive rooftop terrace. Enjoy modern lounge seating next to the stunning water feature, cozy up by the fire pit, swing in the hanging chairs while reading a book and catch the game on the oversized outdoor flat screen.
2. Grilling stations: Invite a friend or neighbor over for a barbecue and grill up crisp summer corn with burgers and all the fixings on the rooftop grilling stations.
3. Indoor/outdoor lounge: The top floor lounge features billiards, flat screens, a state-of-the-art entertainment kitchen and a two-sided indoor/outdoor fireplace. Merely push open up the large glass NanaWalls and take in the fresh air while enjoying the lounge’s amenities.
4. Oversized private terraces: Private balconies are available in studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom floor plans to extend living space outside. A select few third-floor and penthouse residences showcase oversized patios as large as 300 square feet. Such sizable outdoor space is truly a rare find with city living.
5. Green roof: The rooftop features an eco-friendly green roof, both attractive and beneficial to the environment.
6. Panoramic skyline views: Whether from the rooftop amenity spaces or your apartment home, J Linea offers stunning panoramic views of the city skyline.
7. Dine alfresco: Shaw is a dynamic neighborhood bustling with energy and life. The 24/7 concierge can share recommendations for restaurants, cafes and happy hour hotspots to enjoy outdoor seating. With a 98 Walk Score, the best of Shaw is literally just steps away from your apartment at J Linea.
8. Go for a bike ride: Get your cycle trail-ready with our on-site bike maintenance workbench, and, when it’s time to come back home from your ride, park your wheels in the on-site bike storage room.
9. Air conditioning: When the D.C. humidity gets to be a bit too much, take refuge in your apartment to stay cool and enjoy the cascading natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows that perfectly frame those stunning city views. Ahhh!
J Linea is located at 2009 8th Street NW. Call 202-509-9365 to schedule an in-person tour or contact-free self-guided tour and take advantage of additional savings to receive up to one month FREE!
Visit the website to explore floor plans and availability, browse the photo gallery and view 360-degree walkthroughs, and learn more about these boldly designed, brand-new apartments in Shaw.
1915 18th Street, NW Mike writes: “Broken glass door at bombay streetfood 3 this morning. Off 18/Willard” Ed. Note: Last night The Chocolate House (1904 18th St, NW) wrote us:…
Thanks to K. and A. for sending: “Seems like Bistro Bites has now been rebranded as Veganesha. Same management and ownership. But it’s now a vegetarian South Indian restaurant (with…
Also the name of my new John Denver cover band. Thanks to Ken for sending from Petworth. Last Christmas Tree in Town is brought to you by the Friends of…
photo by Emma K Alexandra Ed. Note: If either of these was you, please email [email protected] so I can put you in touch with OP. “Dear PoPville, You: tall guy,…
One of the oldest, youth-led Black History Month film festivals in the Washington Metropolitan area returns for its 20th year, free and open to the public with suggested donations. Solutions Through Film leverages the power of film as a medium