This rental is located at 1746 Columbia Road, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1,750 / 1br – Beautiful One in Adams Morgan!
One Bedroom in Adams Morgan! – 1746 Columbia Road, NW
1746 Columbia Road, NW – #4, Washington, DC, 20009
$1750 per month
1 bed, 1 full bath
LOCATION: 1746 Columbia Road NW, Washington DC 20009
Move in special: One months rent free with a 18 month lease. Please reach out to our office for more information.
Flexible lease durations available, please reach out to our office for more information.
•Great proximity to Yes Organic Market, Safeway and Harris Teeter.
• Walk Score considers this updated unit “Walker’s Paradise and Biker’s Paradise”
• Bus lines are H1, 42, 90, L2, S1, 43, X3, 96, S9 and S4 with a variety of locations for Car shares and Bike shares that are just less than a half mile away.
• Adams Morgan has a great vicinity to explore all of the city has to offer, including restaurants, cafes, shops, bars and parks.
• Adams Morgan is a trendy culturally diverse community environment with a happening nightlife scene.
•Nearby Metro Stations are Columbia Heights Metro(Green and Yellow Line) and Woodley Park-Zoo Metro(Red Line)
• Available in November
• Online Rental Payments and Maintenance Requests
• Tenants pay electric, gas
• Water/Sewer, Heat & Trash included
• Street Parking
Professionally managed by:
Fred A Smith Company
Rooms and Interior
. Hardwood floors
Kitchen and Bath
. Stove / oven
Utilities and Extras
. Air conditioning
. Street parking
. Cable ready
. Tenant pays gas and electric
. Flexible duration lease
. No smoking
. Trash removal included
. Water included”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
photo by Eric P. From AlertDC: “The US Air Force will conduct a military aircraft flyover at Nationals Park today, July 4, 2022, at approximately 10:55AM.”
“WRAP’s 2022 Independence Day SoberRide code will be posted at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, July 4th, 2022
Thanks to Chris for sending this “1986 4-Wheel Drive AMC Eagle in Kalarama.” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you! Email your finds to [email protected]