Whether you’re on a dreamy first date, a family out for ice cream, best friends, or celebrating an anniversary — Adams Morgan is the perfect place to experience LOVE with that special someone. This February and March, local restaurants and shops are providing at-home, virtual and socially-distant date ideas for every relationship: a date for every love.
Enter to win one of four amazing “date packages,” such as:
The Galentine’s Day Package: Enjoy Socially-Distant Fun with Your Favorite Gal!
- Two manicures and pedicures at an Adams Morgan Nail Salon of your choice (gift certificate for $100)
- $50 gift certificate to any Adams Morgan business of your choice for the perfect shopping (or dining) spree!
- Sweet treats from an Adams Morgan sweets shop ($50 gift certificate of your choice)
- Coffee and lunch date at an Adams Morgan coffeehouse or lunch spot (for enjoyment at home or in-person)! ($100 gift certificate of your choice)
- $50 gift certificate to Le Bustiere
The Love at First Swipe Package: A Virtual Prize for a Virtual Date
- Delivery or carryout for two! Enjoy a $100 gift certificate to any Adams Morgan restaurant of your choice. The meal can be enjoyed together in-person or virtually!
- Date Night activities from Urban Dwell (games, puzzles, a candle, etc.)
- Flower delivery from Little Shop of Flowers ($75 gift certificate)
The Staycation with Your Sweetheart Package: An Evening in AdMo
- An overnight stay at The Line Hotel ($250 gift certificate to use at any time)
- $125 gift certificate to an Adams Morgan restaurant of your choice
- $50 gift certificate to Le Bustiere
The Local Love Package: There’s so much to love about Adams Morgan, especially our small businesses!
- Three (3) $100 gift certificates to three Adams Morgan businesses of your choice!
- One Adams Morgan framed neighborhood print
- Adams Morgan Swag
Visit admodc.org/date to enter the drawing! Nearly three dozen date packages present the best eats, treats, sweets and activities in Adams Morgan for relationships at every stage — for the first date, the wine lover, the music aficionado, book worm, or a full family outing with a stop for ice cream.
Adams Morgan is home to more than 240 colorful restaurants, shops and businesses, ranging from uniquely local storefronts to neighborhood-serving retail, and creative fun from comedy to dancing.
Adams Morgan Date Nights is created by the Adams Morgan Partnership BID. Find giveaway details and fabulously fun date nights at admodc.org/date. And, be sure to share your date night photos by tagging #AdMoDateNights on social media.
Thanks to Bill for sending around 4:35pm: “A new one from my bike rides in Rock Creek Park: car went down an embankment on Ross Drive, which opened back to…
1010 Massachusetts Ave, NW Thanks to Miriam for sending the update: “Looks like this place finally opened – 10th and L St NW. Menu looks to be Indian”
Thanks to Beth for sending from Chevy Chase. Friends of the White Whale Society is brought to you by the team behind Hawks*** around Town. You can email your sightings…
Thanks to B. for sending: “Sovereign Citizen fake tags seen near Eastern HS yesterday (and reported).”
St. Mary Armenian Church will hold its 75th Annual Armenian Fall Food Festival October 6-7 from 11am – 8pm at St. Mary Armenian Apostolic Church (4135 Fessenden St. NW). Traditional Armenian Food will be available for both Carry-out and Dine-in including Lamb and Chicken Kabobs, Cheese Boreg, Baklava and a wide variety of other delicious dishes. Traditional Armenian music and dancing on Saturday night and unique artisan vendors throughout the festival. Outdoor dining space is available as well as free on street parking. Can’t join us to dine-in? Order via link for carry-out with the link above.
At Generation Hope, we’re dedicated to supporting teen parents in college as they work toward earning their degrees. We are in need of caring child care volunteers for upcoming events on Saturday, October 21st (in Washington, DC), and Saturday, November 4th (in Arlington, VA). Join our growing volunteer community and support us at an event this fall!
At all of our events, we provide free onsite child care for the children of the teen parents we serve, creating a nurturing environment for the kiddos while their parents learn valuable life skills and build community.
If you enjoy working with children and are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, please visit https://www.generationhope.org/volunteer to learn more.
DC 20’s & 30’s Singles Happy Hour
You all asked, and were delivering! Our sold out September Singles Happy Hour was such a success, were throwing another! This time we are hosting at an even better venue, with a larger