“$2,850 / 2br – 1000ft2 – Private Entrance, Two-story Apartment for Rent -All Utilities INCLUDED (Washington, DC — Mt. Vernon Square/Shaw)
Modern, two-story apartment for rent in a historic row house (top two floors) with a private entrance. Rent starting January 1. No pets. $2,850 per month includes all utilities (cable/internet/gas/water/electric/trash).
To schedule a viewing, reply to this posting.
– Modern kitchen/bathrooms, high ceilings, dark wood floors throughout, tiled bathroom, approx. 1,000 square feet
– 2 bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 bathrooms
– Lots of closet space
– South-facing windows–lots of natural sunlight
– Rent includes cable, internet, all utilities (trash, water, electricity, gas)
– Exposed brick throughout
– Modern, sleek European stainless steel appliances
– Washer/Dryer in unit
– Central Air and Heat
– On-street parking
– A park next door
– Negotiable lease term–12 months preferred, January 1 move in preferred (some flexibility)
– Close to lots of restaurants, two metro stations, several grocery stores, coffee shops, parks, a public indoor swimming pool nearby
You’ll love this neighborhood. It’s very conveniently located by Shaw, NOMA, Bloomingdale, and Chinatown. There are lots of new restaurants nearby and two grocery stores within a four-block radius, yet it’s on a quiet and safe residential street. If you’re looking for a maintenance-free condo living in a renovated historic row house with a private entrance, this is the perfect fit.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.