Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 1612 Levis Street NE
“No detail spared on this mid-century modern work-of-art. Inspired by the tales of two cities: D.C. and New York, and developed by Florida based developer, 1612 Levis Street NE offers you a chic but yet, modern design. Built from the ground up in 2020, this 2-unit property offers (Unit A) 2 BD | 2.5 BA, keyless door entry, recessed lighting throughout, rear parking pad with remote controlled steel door entry and an electric car-charging outlet. In Unit A, you’ll be greeted with vintage hardwood and HEATED floors, and large 8′ doors throughout. Ideal for any best cook; the kitchen features large Carrara marble countertops, Kraftmaid cabinetry, 42″ linear gas stove, Best Cattura 36″ downdraft system, Miele built-in refrigerator and 10″ rear sliding doors just off the kitchen area!”
“Currently leased at $5,838/month, Unit B includes 3 BD | 3 BAs, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, keyless door entry, Gridescape shower doors and sweeping views of the Capitol, and the Monument. Unique to many properties in the D.C. Metro area, Levis Street comes equipped with an Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) (last picture). ICF is strong, energy efficient, mold and insect resistant and is resistant against mother-nature disasters. You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to be a part of GROWING Trinidad! Only 0.9 Miles away from H Street NE.”
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a massive 5 BR/4.5 BA detached “Renaissance Revival style” with 6,700+ square feet spread across 3 levels and includes a luxurious owner’s suite, upper level library and a large conservatory overlooking the in-ground pool — all for $4.9M.
- Petworth 4-unit building has a total of 8 BR/4 BA and gives you the opportunity to be a landlord to all the units or 3 of the units and live in the 4th (offers were supposed to be due yesterday but interested parties may still have a chance).
- Bright and airy 2 BR/2 BA 16th Street Heights condo at The Margie with 1,000+ sq. ft. boasts a large owner’s suite with a walk-in closet and His & Hers vanities and also includes a storage unit as well as 1 covered parking space.
- Your HUD-Owned Property of the Week is a 3 BR detached rambler in Benning Ridge sold AS-IS.
From ANXO (711 Kennedy Street, NW): “CELEBRATE WOMEN’S MONTH AT BRIGHTWOOD PIZZA! For the entire month of March we are celebrating women and raising money for the DC Abortion Fund….
And thanks to Helder Gil for sending our favorite, oft featured, old taxi. Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
Thanks to Pia for sending this “Beautiful Vintage Ford truck” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you!
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…
Dreaming of small-town charm with big-city convenience? Look no further than 7156 Main St in Clifton, Virginia! Nestled just 30 miles from the heart of Washington D.C., this picturesque property offers the best of both worlds.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to find tranquility in this quaint, historic town. With its tree-lined streets and friendly community atmosphere, Clifton is the perfect place to call home. Yet, with its close proximity to the nation’s capital, you’ll never be far from the excitement and opportunities of urban living.
Imagine weekends exploring local shops, dining at charming cafes, and enjoying outdoor adventures in nearby parks. Then, commute to D.C. for work or play, soaking in all the culture, entertainment, and career opportunities the city has to offer.
Want to get a head start on your spring cleaning? Use Well-Paid Maids, the DC area’s only certified living-wage home cleaning service. Well-Paid Maids pays all of its staff at least $24 per hour and provides a full benefits package including:
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 100% employer-paid commuting costs
The 2024 DC Environmental Film Festival begins Thursday, March 21, at 7pm with the US Premiere screening of ANTARCTICA CALLING from Academy Award-winning director Luc Jacquet.
The Festival will continue through Saturday, March 30, offering dozens of screenings at venues