This rental is located at 2902 Porter Street, NW near Connecticut Ave., NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1,780 / 1br – 610ft2 – CHARMING, QUIET, SUNNY APARTMENT (Cleveland Park, NW)
Third floor condo unit in a meticulously maintained building in the heart of Cleveland Park, one of DC’s most charming and fun neighborhoods. Just a couple of steps to Cleveland Park Metro, Metrobus, fun restaurants, shops, and Rock Creek Park.
Cute as a button and bathed in light, this quiet apartment is perfect for the DC professional who craves for upscale classy but affordable apartment. Offers convenient in-unit washer/dryer, hardwood floor, granite countertop, gas cooking. Amazing roof deck for chilling out! Extra storage in basement for bric-a-brac.
– Convenient washer/dryer in unit
– Pet-friendly building
– Cleveland Park Metro Red Line and Metrobus just outside building’s front door
– Secured & controlled access to elegant lobby
– Quick walk to cool restaurants, Yes! Organic Market, Rock Creek Park
– Quiet, sunny and warm southern light exposure
– Open floor plan, hardwood floors
– Chef’s kitchen with gas oven & granite countertop
– Top-of-the-line appliances (with dishwasher!), breakfast bar
– Spacious closet with custom-made California shelves
– Extra storage in basement
– Elevator in building (only 33 units)
– Central AC/Heat
– Rooftop sun deck
– One year lease minimum.
– First month’s rent and one month security deposit due with signed lease.
– Dogs-only under 50 lbs with pet deposit.
– Move-in and move-out during business hours only.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
Update: “East metro access closed due to a shooting, the glass at the bus stop on NH is shattered out. Security guard in my building reported shooting” From MPD: “Alert:…
Peri sends above at 4:21pm. And Justin sends a photo closer to 5pm: “Car crash at Florida and 1stNE, aka DC’s worst intersection”
photos courtesy National Gallery of Art From the National Gallery of Art: “National Gallery Nights returns this fall, bringing lively, multisensory, themed programs to the East Building after hours on…
Thanks to Adam for sending this “pretty sweet vintage VW Pop-Top Camper in Rock Creek Park” Sweet City Ride is made possible by readers like you! Email your finds to…