This rental is located at Newton Pl NW near Georgia Ave NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1,525 / 1br – 540ft2 – 1-Bedroom TOP FLOOR Condo, FABULOUS location, WALKER’S PARADISE!
**ATTN – please READ THIS ENTIRE LISTING; and send me requested general info. thank you! **
GREAT DEAL! Over $300 below the Zillow Rent Estimate!
AVAILABLE: on or after Sunday, Sept. 20, move-in date flexible after that date, will pro-rate by 30-day day rate
FEATURES: Renovated 540 sq-foot 1-bedroom condo on the top floor (NOT A BASEMENT!) located right off the booming Georgia Avenue Corridor, minutes walk to transportation, grocery stores, and bars. This unit is in the top floor (no upstairs neighbors!) of a 4-unit condo building. great light, including a sky light, in-unit washer dryer, hardwood floors, crown molding, central heat/air, open floor plan, stainless appliances, granite counters, lots of cabinets. Street parking ample.
– Tenant also pays for: electric ($40-70/month), cable internet (50$/month)
– Cable internet and Pepco electric acct already set up, tenant no need to set up
– 1-year lease, then month to month
– 1-month rent security deposit
– NO PETS
– No move-in fees,
– No application fee, but must provide reference and documentation of income if you see it and are interested
– Get the best of TWO great neighborhoods – Petworth AND Columbia Heights
– 3 blocks from Georgia Ave/Petworth metro
– 7 blocks from Columbia Heights metro
– Steps from Georgia Ave, lots of new restaurants, bars, grocery stores
– ½ block from 70, and 79 Express bus route, be in U street or downtown in minutes
– 3 blocks from Capitol bikeshare station
**PHOTOS: 1st set of photos are recent, 2nd set a few years old when the property was first purchased
If interested to come view the place, you MUST please email me:
– Source and amount of Income
– Where you’ve lived for the past couple years
– Preferred move-in date
– Any other details about your situation you wish to share”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.