This rental is located at 1757 T Street, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$3200 / 2br – Upscale & Spacious 2BD/2BA Apartment (Dupont Circle)
1757 T St NW, Apt B, Washington, DC 20009
UPSCALE & SPACIOUS 2BD/2BA APT LOCATED IN DUPONT CIRCLE!!
This 2BD/2BA is one of seven units in a converted brownstone renovated in 1995.
August 1, 2020, MOVE-IN DATE!
• Hardwood Floors
• Granite Counters
• Gas Oven/Range
• Central AC/Heating
• Washer / Dryer
• Master En-suite
• Jetted Tub
• Double Pane/Storm Windows
• Bay Window
• Roof Deck
• Parking Off-Street for a small car
UTILITIES / MAINTENANCE:
• Water, sewer, garbage/recycling removal included.
• Rent includes grounds maintenance and HOA/Condo Fees.
• Steps to shops, restaurants, and nightlife in Dupont, Adams Morgan, U Street,
• Walk to Red Line Metro (Dupont), short walk to bus lines.
• Walk to Whole Foods and 14th St restaurants and stores!!
• Available August 1, 2020 for a minimum 12-month lease.
• First month’s rent: $3200.00
• Security deposit: $3200.00 *required at signing of the lease.
• All potential tenants must complete a rental application and have a credit/background check run for each person on the lease.
• Credit/background check fee is $55 per tenant.
• Pets allowed on a case-by-case basis.
• No Smoking.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE APARTMENT:
Please email us with your contact information and available times to view the apartment.
Application Fee: $55
Security Deposit: $3,200
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.
photo by Annie Miller Short and sweet from Bedrock (1841 Columbia Road, NW): “Come and join us in celebrating our 30 year anniversary!”
another reader sends from Connecticut Ave and Q St, NW “Dear PoPville, PSA: The person who presents as a trans woman and takes pride in (and makes social media fodder)…
14th and U Street, NW RIP to a real one. Anyone hear if something new’s coming?
Photo by GordonCV You can talk about whatever is on your mind – quality of life issues, a beautiful tree you spotted, scuttlebutt, or any random questions/thoughts you may have….
Motherload is an autobiographical dark comedy about the wounds that accompany complicated mother-daughter relationships and the ways in which deep friendships-in all their crass glory-can heal and uplift. Together, Jenna and Justine work through their shared baggage – around dating,