This rental is located at 301 M Street, SW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$2081 / 1br – 522ft2 – 1 Bedroom at The WARF! 2 Months FREE! LEASE NOW!
Special: Offering up to 2 Months FREE Rent Credit on Select Lease Terms & Hassle Free Moving at no expense!
Sleek, modern finishes in this 2 bedroom & 2 bath home includes stainless steel appliances, hardwood flooring, inset stovetop, glass-enclosed shower, tub, and ceiling-to-floor windows. This bright, airy home is available in interior dark palette.
Must Move in by 7/31/2020! (12 Month Lease Term ONLY)
Located in D.C.’s desirable Southwest neighborhood, you have easy access to work, play, and public transportation. Residents love the convenient Safeway, CVS, Starbucks and some of the great restaurants that are already in the neighborhood like Z Burger and Station 4 and are looking forward to the new additions.
– Steps to Waterfront Metro Station
– Breathtaking Monument Views
– Landscaped Rooftop with Sundeck and Grills
– Package Receiving Parcel Pending®
– Community Room
– Rooftop Dog Park
– Fitness Center
– Controlled Access/Gated
– On-Site Maintenance
– Garage Parking
– Off Street Parking
– Cozy Fireplace and Rooftop Fire Pit
– Co-working Space with Private Work Pods, Computer, Printer and Copier
– Complimentary Common Area Wi-Fi
– Paw Spa Dog Grooming Center
– Elevate Interval Fitness Onsite
– Intimate Courtyard with Patios
– Online Resident Portal with Rent Payment
– Commuter and Weekender Bike Storage with Fix-it Station
– Real-time Transit Data Screen in the Lobby for Easy Commuting
Now Offering Alternative Tour Options, Including Virtual Tours.
Contact us Today!”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any ‘Rental of the Day’ properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.