It has long been said that it takes 21 days to form a new habit, and VIDA Fitness wants to show you all the change that you can make with 31.
Form a new habit with a FREE month of membership to help get you started on your fitness journey!
VIDA Fitness has launched a new campaign to offer its future members a free month of membership! They are sweetening the deal by offering prospective members a free InBody analysis when you come by to check out any of their five D.C. locations. The InBody is the perfect tool to set you on the path to success, as it performs a complete scan of your body weight, muscle and fat, to help you develop a plan for hitting your goals.
This is the best month to see why VIDA is D.C.’s favorite gym — voted by Washingtonian, DC City Paper, and recently the Blade. VIDA Fitness offers:
- Individual programming to fit your goals, and hundreds of group fitness offerings and classes
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment complete with expansive weight room floors
- Brand new cardio equipment with the latest entertainment and technology
- Qualified Personal Trainers on site to work with you on achieving your goals
- Registered Dietitians to assist with keeping your diet on track and develop a balanced meal plan
- Amazing, spacious locker rooms with a sauna and steam room
- Discounts on Bang Salon, Aura spa and hundred of preferred partners
- And much more!
Come visit VIDA Fitness in October and see for yourself all they have to offer. Get your free InBody analysis when you tour any of the stunning VIDA Fitness locations, and learn how you can start your new fitness habits before the holiday season approaches!
Starting around 9:49pm: “some sort of explosion in Parkview or Petworth. Maybe gun shots but sounded louder. Anyone know anything?” “anyone know what was up with that explosion / loud…
2604 Connecticut Ave, NW Ed. Note: The original Taco City remains open on lower Barracks Row/Navy Yard at 1102 8th Street, SE. JT asks: “any intel on the Woodley Taco…
photo by Jeanette.Cook You can talk about whatever is on your mind – quality of life issues, a beautiful tree you spotted, scuttlebutt, or any random questions/thoughts you may have….
courtesy Calico (50 Blagden Alley, NW) From a press release: “February 2 is National Tater Tot Day, and Calico, urban backyard in Blagden Alley known for its crispy tots, is celebrating the food…
Lights-Out Hour DC is a voluntary event in which individual residents, building managers, and custodians of public monuments dim or extinguish non-essential indoor and outdoor lights for one hour beginning at 8:30pm on March 25, 2023.
Lights-Out Hour DC coincides