It has long been said that it takes 21 days to form a new habit, and VIDA Fitness wants to show you all the change that you can make with 31.
Form a new habit with a FREE month of membership to help get you started on your fitness journey!
VIDA Fitness has launched a new campaign to offer its future members a free month of membership! They are sweetening the deal by offering prospective members a free InBody analysis when you come by to check out any of their five D.C. locations. The InBody is the perfect tool to set you on the path to success, as it performs a complete scan of your body weight, muscle and fat, to help you develop a plan for hitting your goals.
This is the best month to see why VIDA is D.C.’s favorite gym — voted by Washingtonian, DC City Paper, and recently the Blade. VIDA Fitness offers:
- Individual programming to fit your goals, and hundreds of group fitness offerings and classes
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment complete with expansive weight room floors
- Brand new cardio equipment with the latest entertainment and technology
- Qualified Personal Trainers on site to work with you on achieving your goals
- Registered Dietitians to assist with keeping your diet on track and develop a balanced meal plan
- Amazing, spacious locker rooms with a sauna and steam room
- Discounts on Bang Salon, Aura spa and hundred of preferred partners
- And much more!
Come visit VIDA Fitness in October and see for yourself all they have to offer. Get your free InBody analysis when you tour any of the stunning VIDA Fitness locations, and learn how you can start your new fitness habits before the holiday season approaches!
Yesterday there were 67,047 total positives. explore all the official D.C. data here From the Mayor’s Office: “The District’s reported data for December 1, 2021 includes 126 new positive coronavirus…
Thanks to Fred for sending from “the corner of P and 15th NW, on P, right in front of where Phillips Seafood used to be.”
photo by chasingmailboxes “Dear PoPville, On Tuesday November 30th around 3:30pm I (blonde hair in ponytail wearing black leggings and a big red plaid coat) was walking a big fluffy…
If you have any animal/pet photos you’d like to share please send an email to princeofpetworth(at)gmail(dot)com with ‘Animal Fix’ in the title and say the name of your pet and…