This rental is located at 1811 Wyoming Ave, NW. The Craigslist ad says:
“$1400 Walking Distance to Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park! (Adams Morgan)
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/3966c240bb
• Beautiful dark hardwood floors with a modern and fully updated style
• The kitchen is efficient with stainless steel appliances, bar countertop, big enough for 2-3 barstools, generous countertop space
• The great room is large and bright, for your bed, desk, couch and entertainment needs; features a large closet
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding Adams Morgan Studio, neighboring Woodley Park, Dupont Circle, U Street, and Columbia Heights.
• Walking distance to Kalorama Park and Meridian Hill Park
• This unit is located right off of 18th Street NW, where you will find an array of restaurants, bars, lounges, and cafes. You will not miss anything living here.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.”
Ed. Note: PoPville is not affiliated with any rental properties. Rent at your own risk and proceed with caution as you would with all Craigslist listings.