We’re nearly into the summer months, but the market is still booming as if it’s still spring with 220+ open houses this weekend. Check out some of our favorite new listings below and to see the entire DC Open House List, click here.
- 1385 Florida Avenue NE — $925,000 — H Street Corridor
Open Sat. 12-2 p.m. & Sun. 12-3 p.m. — Jessica Evans
“Although it may not look like it from first glance with its prototypical front porch, this home has nearly 2,500 square feet above grade.”
- 3467 Holmead Place NW #3 — $889,000 — Columbia Heights
Open Sat. & Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Nick Williams
3 BR 2-level penthouse condo with over 1,800 square feet, including a gorgeous rooftop deck with great views of the District.
- 800 4th Street SW #S112 — $348,800 — Southwest Waterfront
Open Sat. 1-4 p.m. — Chelsea Traylor
A very well maintained 1 BR unit in a building with numerous amenities.
- 730 11th Street NE #402 — $479,000 — H Street Corridor
Open Sat. & Sun. 12-2:30 p.m. — Gene Sung
Top-floor unit in the boutique Union Square Condominiums with 2 BR/2 BA and also includes one parking space.
- 422 Butternut Street NW #T-4 — $410,000 — Takoma
Open Sun. 1-4 p.m. — Andrew Essreg
“Stylish move-in ready 2 BR/1 BA condo in a renovated brick building with secure, reserved gated parking.”