Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 2217 Flagler Place NW
- This impressively maintained 3 level end-unit Victorian row home has a total of 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, including a complete lower level in-law suite with its own kitchen, laundry and outside entrance. The home boasts a plethora of aesthetically pleasing features including exposed brick, light hardwood floors, high ceilings and marble tile in the upstairs bathroom with his and hers vanities. Other highlights include rear off-street parking and deck, a separate dining room, bay windows and built-ins, all in this conveniently located Bloomingdale home.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a “penthouse jewel that spans the entire Connecticut Avenue side of 2029 Connecticut [that] evokes the apex of Parisian elegance,” listed for the reasonable price of $5.4M.
- Brand-new Petworth condo with 2 bedrooms and 1,000+ square feet.
- 3 BR interior row home on Constitution Ave NE has 2 levels and includes a large rear patio with grilling and seating room as well as off-street parking.
- The REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week isn’t much to look at, but it’s still in much better condition than most we see.