Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 820 Kennedy Street NW #6
- Welcome to this brand-new unit in the COMING SOON boutique condominium building in Brightwood Park that boasts a bright and airy open floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows, 12′ ceilings and wide-plank white oak hardwood floors. This condo’s layout has 2 bedrooms + a den, 3 full bathrooms and an amazing rooftop deck accessible from inside the home. Some features inside the unit include a chef’s kitchen with Bertazzoni appliances, quartz counters, chrome fixtures, custom metal railings and bluetooth intercoms, making this a home for the modern age with everything you could want in a new construction.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- The Most Expensive Home of the Week is a children’s storybook style 5 BR/8.5 BA detached home with 5k+ square feet, 5 fireplaces, a nanny suite, a wine cellar and a swimming pool.
- 1 BR condo in SE at Jenkins Row with an impeccable 93 Walk Score.
- 3 BR Petworth row home with nearly 1,500 square feet and a fantastic rear patio perfect for summer night BBQs and relaxation.
- Your REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is a 3-level 3 BR condo being sold in AS-IS condition, but the building isn’t even 20 years old, which could be a promising “like-new” purchase.