Real Estate Fresh Finds is a weekly selection of newly-listed properties in the District, brought to you by Real Living At Home.
Featured Property of the Week: 330 G Street NE
- This 3 BR/1.5 BA end-unit Victorian rowhome with a 96 Walk Score is centrally located just east of Union Station and right off of H Street in Northeast D.C., making commuting a breeze with 2 Red Line Metro stations and the H Street Corridor within a 1-mile walk. The home spans 2 levels and over 1,600 square feet, with a traditional floor plan, bay window, hardwood floors and 2 fireplaces on the main level. Upstairs are all 3 bedrooms, including the master bedroom with numerous closets as well as another large and bright bay window with a seating area. Out back you’ll find the fenced-in, secluded patio with grilling space as well as a rear exit, completing the timelessness and functionality of the home.
Other Notable Fresh Listings:
- For a mere $9.85M, you can own this 7 BR/8 BA, 2 half bath Most Expensive Home of the Week comprised of 2 different addresses combined for 11,000 square feet on the edge of Georgetown.
- Adams Morgan 1 BR condo + den is substantially larger than most one bedrooms we typically see in such a highly sought after neighborhood.
- Converted row home in Petworth is a “4-year young 2 BR/2 BA penthouse residence located in a boutique building featuring luxury finishes, large open spaces and south-facing views.”
- The REO/Bank-Owned Property of the Week is also the Cheapest Home of the Week for this studio unit at Tiber Island in Southwest Waterfront.